In this article we are going to show you the list of fittest Indian female actresses. We always find most beautiful exotic women from India, but the question is are they the fittest ? It's not just only the face which should be a beauty , but whole body should be beautiful and that's the theme of a healthy body. Let's find out, who we could get as the fittest actresses in Indian Cinema.
2. Bipasha Basu
- She says “I want to live fit and healthy for 100 years.”
- Follows a very strict diet and workout routine
- She has released fitness DVDs
- Eats everything except red meat and rice
- Encourages her family and friends to get fit
- “My philosophy in life is, ‘love yourself’. Exercise is like an investment; it not only helps you look good and stay healthy, but also improves your efficiency.”
Bipasha Basu was born on 7th Jan 1979 in Delhi, India. Her height is 5′ 7″. She has a degree in commerce as she was planning to be a chartered accountant, but she ended up being the “Ford Supermodel of the world” when she was just 17 years old. After her triumph as the Ford Supermodel, she went on to be crowned Miss Vivacious sponsored by Tulips.
Bipasha made her foray into Bollywood with ‘Ajnabee’ in 2001, and subsequently acquired a place for herself in the tinsel world. She went to star in ‘Raaz’, ‘Jism’, ‘No Entry’, ‘Phir Herapheri’, ‘Corporate’ &’Dhoom 2′. All of these movies did fairly well at the box office, and escalated her position as not only a leading lady, but one who can dare to bare. ‘Dhoom 2’ also credits her as a playback singer.
Her Official Social Media Links..